On a similar but different subject, when was the last time any of you seriously played a PC game? For me, it was "Return to Castle Wolfenstien", which came out in 2001 for the PC.
Since then, I've bought Flight Simulator X and BioShock - both to see how far I could push my Quad-Core computer and high-end nVidia 8800GTS video card. I haven't played either one other than watching the intros. Beyond that, I'm 100% sold on my Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii - which even those I barely play with these days.
1 comment:
On a similar but different subject, when was the last time any of you seriously played a PC game? For me, it was "Return to Castle Wolfenstien", which came out in 2001 for the PC.
Since then, I've bought Flight Simulator X and BioShock - both to see how far I could push my Quad-Core computer and high-end nVidia 8800GTS video card. I haven't played either one other than watching the intros. Beyond that, I'm 100% sold on my Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii - which even those I barely play with these days.
Post a Comment