Nicety Mould Co.,Ltd(http://www.nicety-mould.com/ )
Dear Sir/Madam,
Glad to contact you! have a nice day!
My name is Jet,I got your information from the website, and I would like to ask if your company has mould, injection molding or related manufacturing requirements? if it does, I am glad to introduce 'Nicety Mould' to you, maybe 'Nicety Mould' will be your one good choice.
Nicety Mould is a professional manufacturer in
Nicety Mould is an OEM factory which have specialized in mold making and injection molding around two decades. our company equipped with an array of precise injection machines and advanced tooling machines. many machines were imported from
We are pleased to tell you about any of the above! we look forward to build the mutual benefit cooperation with your company for long term in the future, if you are interested, please contact us, we will be glad to discuss your interest or requirements.
Jet Xie (Operation Manager)
Nicety Mould Co., Ltd
*****************************************************************************
Office Address: D416, Hong Tai Fu Building, 34 District, Bao An,
Factory Address: Block 1, Fu Hua Industrial Zone,
URL: http://www.nicety-mould.com/
Email:
TEL: +86-0755 27853810
FAX: +86-0755 27853910
*****************************************************************************

No comments:
Post a Comment