I think before this happens, machines from the future will come back in time to kill the only one that can save us... John Connor. [insert Terminator music here]
Even if .00001% of this was true, I can give it no real credibility because the video is put together with fear as its primary vehicle and one-sided 4-second video snippets pieced together from "credible" sources.
As for the Amero and North American Union, Snopes.com has a different take:
1 comment:
I think before this happens, machines from the future will come back in time to kill the only one that can save us... John Connor. [insert Terminator music here]
Even if .00001% of this was true, I can give it no real credibility because the video is put together with fear as its primary vehicle and one-sided 4-second video snippets pieced together from "credible" sources.
As for the Amero and North American Union, Snopes.com has a different take:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/amero.asp
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/nau.asp
Post a Comment