you know, I replied and commented on this and it didn't take.. The only difference looks to be the casing.. I've had a lot of experience with the NetGear stuff in the blue aluminum casing, but not so much with the shiny, consumer looking stuff.. The only experience I have with the white shiny stuff is a router I got for my dad.. The wireless failed 9 months after I got it and they wouldn't help -- said it was a "software issue" and was only covered by a 90-day warranty, not the 1-year hardware warranty.. Not my favorite Indian Callcenter that day..
The only problem I ever had with the blue stuff was a power supply failed on one that I used for work.. It was a very abused piece of equipment, so it didn't surprise me..
1 comment:
you know, I replied and commented on this and it didn't take.. The only difference looks to be the casing.. I've had a lot of experience with the NetGear stuff in the blue aluminum casing, but not so much with the shiny, consumer looking stuff.. The only experience I have with the white shiny stuff is a router I got for my dad.. The wireless failed 9 months after I got it and they wouldn't help -- said it was a "software issue" and was only covered by a 90-day warranty, not the 1-year hardware warranty.. Not my favorite Indian Callcenter that day..
The only problem I ever had with the blue stuff was a power supply failed on one that I used for work.. It was a very abused piece of equipment, so it didn't surprise me..
Post a Comment