Powered By Blogger

Twitter Feed

Monday, October 22, 2007

Las Vegas Wedding Chapels - Mandalay Bay - Best Las Vegas Weddings

Las Vegas Wedding Chapels - Mandalay Bay - Best Las Vegas Weddings
Coming soon... April/May 2008.

4 comments:

Chris said...

You're really going to make me go back to that place, aren't you?

Unknown said...

Yes. Face your fears!! The city is beautiful, people are sinful. I will, however, NOT make you take part in any bachelor party antics that you are not comfortable with. I will try to divide the night up between dinner and "the rest". It will be up to you what you are comfortable with.

Unknown said...

This just in... August 17, 2008! Bachelor Party DAY is August 15, 2008! All day and all night.

Fly in no later than Thursday, Aug 14. It is an evening wedding (5pm - Midnight) on the 17th, so don't book a red-eye or 9am flight, you won't make it!

Unknown said...

Just to clarify, since the wedding is Sunday August 17th, what I meant was don't book anything too early on Monday the 18th. Heck, stay for awhile and enjoy the desert! I'm not flying home until Thursday. My parents & sisters are staying until Tuesday.

DE