Powered By Blogger

Twitter Feed

Friday, October 5, 2007

Dell 22" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Okay, okay.. Dude, it's a Dell.. But I can get it for $19 after I cash in some points... What do y'all think?

Dell 22" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Update: Nevermind.. These people are all completely controlled by lawyers.. Lawyers who's entire, expressed interest in life is to see how much they can show you that you would like and then gleefully tell you you'll never have it.. Something tells me that these were the kids that Santa gave lumps of coal to when they were kids..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dell makes some awesome LCDs. But how the heck is it $19?? The specs are just average, at 800:1 and 5ms. 2ms is out there. But what are we talking about - $19??!!! Go for it for $19. What point system is that?

Chris said...

I have a bunch of AmEx reward points and can get a $250 credit from Dell for them.. The monitor is $269.. So take that price minus the credit = $19 (+ S&H).. Not too shabby..

As for the specs, They are better than those gorgeous Apple panels and, for some reason, these monitors always get stellar reviews.. The 2ms response time might be good if I ever decided to start gaming again, but considering that monitor that I used to play Wolfenstein on had an 15ms response time and worked great, I'm thinking 5 will suit just fine..

Unknown said...

Well, it'll be great. The specs are actually the same as my primary LCD, the Samsung 204B, 800:1, 5ms, and I love it. So go for it!!

Chris said...

Nevermind.. Morons... If you get a $250 card, then you can only use that to buy a system or a TV, but not accessories.. The largest one you can buy for accessories is $50 and you can only use one per order.. We wouldn't want anyone to actually get what they WANT, no would we?? The only reason that was appealing is that I can only stomach spending less than $20 on anything with a Dell logo.. I'm feeling nauseous just saying that..

Daus said...

I have a Dell LCD at work. They are fantastic!

Daus