Oooooooo!!! I have no need for it....but I WANT one!!!
Do you guys think that Linux is ready to be a practical OS for the everyday desktop and laptop user?
I tried about 3 years ago and gave up. It involved too much tweaking. I felt like I stepped back to windows 98 with Mandrake, Fedora or Suze. Recently, I had to use Knoppix to rescue my girlfrend's files from her crashed computer. I was impressed how well the computer ran off the Boot CD and everything worked!
1 comment:
Oooooooo!!! I have no need for it....but I WANT one!!!
Do you guys think that Linux is ready to be a practical OS for the everyday desktop and laptop user?
I tried about 3 years ago and gave up. It involved too much tweaking. I felt like I stepped back to windows 98 with Mandrake, Fedora or Suze. Recently, I had to use Knoppix to rescue my girlfrend's files from her crashed computer. I was impressed how well the computer ran off the Boot CD and everything worked!
Post a Comment